Free Wireless Network
The hospitals of Texas Health Resources are proud to offer free wireless Internet access for patients, guests and physicians. Wireless access is available in most patient rooms and high-traffic common areas in the hospitals.
To access the service:
- Make sure you are in a patient room or a high traffic common area (such as the hospital lobby or main waiting room).
- Using your laptop computer, select the "THRguest" network as your wireless network.
- Review the "Acceptable Use Statement" that appears on your screen.
- Select "agree" if you agree with the statement; you may have to scroll down the page to see the "agree" button.
- You will be logged on to the Internet. (Please note: the connection is unsecured)
- If you have difficulty logging on to the THRguest network, contact your laptop manufacturer's help desk.