Two membership options, one complete program.
The Senior Passport program offers two different levels of service to allow you to choose the best plan for you and your family.
Tier 1 : Basic
Yearly Membership: $25/person
- Travel incentives including refundable deposit, free passport/Visa photos
- Social and educational activities
- Discounts at local retailers
- Free health screenings including monthly blood pressure checks
- Hospital inpatient benefits including free daily newspaper and one guest meal coupon daily
- Free notary service
Tier 2 : Upper-Level
Yearly Membership: $45/person
- All benefits of Tiers 1
- Daily exercise classes (Monday - Friday)
- Hours in the WNJ gym (Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 6 a.m.-7 a.m., 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. / Tuesday and Thursday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. )
- Dietician small group consult twice yearly
- Additional travel incentives
Enroll in Senior Passport
Download or print your Senior Passport enrollment form here and have your doctor sign the Exercise RX form. You can upgrade your membership to a higher level at any time. For more information about Senior Passport program, call Cheryl Brandon at (903) 813-TRIP.